Zinko ZML-501J 1/2ton Telescopic Transmission Jack
Zinko ZML-501J 1/2 Ton Telescopic Transmission Jack - Designed for transmission removal or installation of passenger cars, vans and light trucks that are raised by an in ground or above ground lift.
- Two stage cylinder that provides a lower pick-up point with high lifting capability.
- Universal saddle and corner brackets that are fully adjustable with a safety constraint belt to secure the load.
- Foot operated two-stage hydraulics allow for precise load control as well as rapid lifting abilities.
- Safety bypass system prevents damage to the cylinder.
- Equipped with two release pedals, one for fast lowering without a load and the other for slow lowering with a load.
- Ram, pump, and piston are specially finished to prevent oil leakage.
- Four-wheel base with locking swivel urethane casters to ensure stability and effortless positioning.
- Capacity (Tons)0.5
- Minimum Height (in)38.78
- Maximum Heights (in)75.20
- Power Lift (in)36.42
- Chassis Length (in)28.70
- Chassis Width (in)23.54
- Saddle Cradle (degree)42° / 46°Side Title (degree)15°
- Weight (lbs)180.000000
- Country of Origin: Taiwan